JOIN THE MandM AFFILIATE PROGRAMME TODAY
MandM was founded by Mark Ellis and Martin Churchward back in 1987, the pair started selling end of line sports clearance products directly to customers in the UK. Now more than 30 years on, we're one of Europe's leading online off price retailers - with over 2 million active customers.
We sell a vast range of clothing, footwear and accessories from a mix of the UK's biggest fashion and sports brands at the lowest prices. With up to 65% less than RRP all year round, you can now be a part of it by joining our exclusive affiliate programme.
Want to find out more? Then visit our About Us page.
Want to become an Affiliate?
It couldn’t be easier to become an MandM Affiliate, by signing up you’ll earn commission every time a visitor shops with us. Here are just a few more reasons to work with us...
- Earn up to 12.5% commission for new customers and between 1-3% for returning customers. Along with additional commission increases and incentives.
- Benefit from a range of links, banners, lifestyle imagery and product feeds. Each week we’ll send you a newsletter that includes up and coming promotions, best sellers and offers.
Want to become an Influencer?
Our influencer programme at MandM is a fast-growing component of the company and we are so excited to be able to continue this. We feel that your favourite brands at bargain prices needs to be shared!
Teaming up with us means you also get some amazing perks, to name a few these are...
- Look forward to some amazing influencer events! A great chance to meet new people and expand your own network too.
- Make full use of our competitive commissioning structures – we are always up for trying new things.
- Not to mention we always have a lot of exciting campaigns in the works too. Take a look at our most recent campaign!
How to sign up
What are you waiting for?
Joining is easy. Our affiliate programme is run by Partnerize, simply fill out their application form. Your details will then be reviewed and if accepted you’ll receive an email with 24 working hours.